This is Cookie Cupboard 9
A well sugared, cookie selling machine
The girls and their volunteers of Communities: 246, 235, 253, 241, parts of 240 and 244 .
The cupboard is located at the McLures Moving and Storage, 167 Colchester Road (2A) in Essex.
Storage Unit # ? Which one will we be in this year ?
The warehouse is just a little south on 2A of where 289-the circ meets Susie Willson Rd.
Come through the gates and turn to the right.
THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU PICKED UP YOUR INITIAL ORDER
For pickup schedule times, please scroll down the page or click schedule on the green bar.
If you plan to have a booth at a location outside of your community's area, PLEASE check in with the community cookie manager of the area you want to have your booth. We don't want two troops to show up in the same spot or too close together.
When making your initial order (your January sales), rather than rounding up to the next case when you only need a couple boxes of a particular flavor, concider picking up a mixed case of your odd ones from the cupboard. The cupboard will be up and running before the initial orders are delivered.
Cupboard opens Feb. 19th - Booths begin
Girl Scout Cookie Weekend Feb. 26th
Initial Order Deliveries Feb. 26th
Cupboard closes April 4th
1/28 - Kathie just made my day with a pleasant surprise we all will enjoy....
1/22 - The Cupboard section of eBudde is now active. If your Booth has been approved and you know (about) how many cases you will want, I encourage you to go ahead and place your order into eBudde. Remember to fill in the date that you want to pick up - Wed. or Fri. - just before your booth is scheculed.
Dec. - The cupboard lady has 2 new pairs of work gloves ready to move those cases around, the order folders are cleaned out and organized, the basket is ready to go, a new battery lamp has arrived from Santa, and now - I wait for the snow, sub freezing winds and the cookies to arrive. I shall do a cookie dance....
THANK YOU to all the Adult Volunteers and Parents who have helped the girls sell cookies
A big thanks to Vicky and her troop 30145 - the left over cookies of 2015 were delivered to the National Guard and the Veterans Home.
At the beginning of the 2015 coookie booth time I encouraged us to : LETS MAKE IT TO 35,000 BOXES THIS YEAR
Well - WHAT A GREAT GROUP OF COOKIE SELLERS - WE PAST THE 35,000 MARK WELL BEFORE THE SALES TIME ENDED !
AND.... We ended at 42,240 Boxes !
SO NOW WHAT ?! The 42,240 boxes is what left the cupboard, I have a feeling that some boxes may have spent some time in the corner of some dinning rooms for a while before they reached their final destination. We don't want anyone to have uninvited left overs this year - so we need a bit more careful planning . That said, we have such a great group of volunteers and girl sellers, shall we dare try to make our Booth Goal....
45,000 boxes ????
2011 - 24,276 Boxes
2012 - as of 3/16/2012 the amount had gotten to 26,844 Kathie, what's the end number for 2012 ???
2013 - 27,156 Boxes
2014 - 30,216 Boxes
2015 - 42,240 Boxes
Ordering For The Next Booth by Monday Night
(Yea - we've got this now - be sure to pass it on to new leaders and troop cookie volunteers for 2016 ! )
The girls do a wonderful job selling lots of cookies at Booths and Extras. So that all the girls have a chance across the council, we need to keep to our ordering schedule of having orders in by Monday night for Friday pickup. Kathie places the re-order for the cupboards on Tuesday morning. If orders come in later, it throws off the reorder schedule and causes a delay in having enough cookies available. This means any orders placed after Monday night will only be filled - or partially filled after Monday orders are filled, in the order of when the request was placed on eBudde.
As soon as you have planned your Booth times, place your order into eBudde and enter the pickup date to be just before your booth date. Don't forget to make sure your booth date is entered on Cookie Locator, so customers can find you.
Troop Number Notes
I'll try to match the pick up time you entered into eBudde as close as possible to when I'm at the cupboard, and in the order that the request was placed in eBudde - sometimes there are several people requesting the same pick up time.
PULLED Orders -
means your order has been assembled in a pile and waiting for the pickup time.
|30948 - the first order into the cupboad for this year! Mass Quantities.... Sorry - your order hasn't been pulled yet, the cookies are still on their journey to get here. |
Independant Girls Orders:
Using the Cupboard
Please keep these things in mind when placing a cupboard order:
Always Check The Calendar Schedule below, for cupboard times before coming to the warehouse.
- I will post notes for your troop number letting you know when your order is ready to be picked up - which would either be Wednesday or Friday if the order is placed by Monday . Monday cupboard time is mostly for returns. If I have enough supply, extras and small booth orders may be picked up then.
- I will usually have cupboard hours on M W F after 12:00, during the day (because it is a storage warehouse with no power - lights, and it's warmer after 12 when the sun comes to that side of the building ). If you are totally unable to make it there during daylight, please let me know so we can make other arrangements.
- Very important - Fill in your contact information on your cupboard order - Name, Phone Number, eMail address.
- To ensure we have enough cookies for everyone's booth and yet not have cookies left at the end of the sale, Please place your orders for your booth as soon as you know the booth date or at least by the Monday before your scheduled booth so it can be picked up on Friday. This gives me time to get them ready for you and find more if there is a shortage. This is one of the reasons for prompt returns, so they are back and can go out again for someone elses next booth. BUT.. as an occasional exception - Since we don't want any spontaneous booth sale opportunities to be passed up, please check with me for availability of cookies, if you have short notice of a possible booth sale.
- RETURNS: If you have cookies left from a booth sale and wish to return them, you may bring back 25% of what you checked out for that booth. They should be back to the cupboard by Monday night. If you can't make it to the cupboard Monday, please let me know by Monday night what you will be bringing back by Wednesday so we can include them as available inventory that can go out in the Friday pick ups. The better we control this, the less leftovers we have at the end. If I am available Sat. or Sun. or on Mon. morning before cupboard time, returns could be brought to my house - email or call to arrange. I encourage you to return unsold cases promptly, even if you plan to have more booth sales, especially if there will be a weekend between planned booths. This keeps inventory flowing so Kathie doesn't have to make as many reorders to the bakery and avoids having too many left at the end of the sale. I also don't want to see troops stuck with cases they can no longer return if they are done selling. I know it's inconvienent to make lots of trips to the cupboard, but this is what we need to do to have better control and availability of our cookie inventory. Returns (and small pickups) can always come to my house at odd times if your schedule doesn't match the cupboard schedule - just check in with me. Remember, you can take out mixed flavor cases but returns have to be full cases of each flavor.
Internet connection at the warehouse: The connection is pretty good (in the parking lot...), so when I get a chance I am able to update this site while I'm there with any "emergency" cookie developments. Like, there was an attack by a random herd of squirrals and all the Thin Mints are gone.... Email, call OR text my cell to contact me. 802-363-5565 - If you can - A Text is better - just remember to say who you are, because if I'm helping someone with cookies I might not answer and will have to get back to you.
There are Sales suggestions as well as instructions about how to work eBudde if you need a refresher or are new.
All suggestions and comments about how to make the cupboard work better are welcome ...
|February 8||February 9||February 10||February 11||February 12||February 13||February 14|
We've been assured
by the Baker that there
will not be a Thin Mint
Shortage this year!
Contact and General Cookie Questions
Product Sales Manager: Kathie Hebert firstname.lastname@example.org
eBudde ISSUES: Robin Boyd email@example.com
The Williston Office is located at 60 Knight Lane, Williston 888-474-9686 x4300
For Community 235 Bakersfield, Fletcher, Berkshire, Highgate, Enosburg Falls, Fairfax, Georgia, Fairfield, Sheldon, Franklin, Montgomery, Richmond, St. Albans, Swanton: Cathy Larsson
For Community 240 Belvidere, Cambridge, Jeffersonville, Waterville, Eden, Hyde Park, Johnson, Lake Elmore, Elmore, Morrisville, Wolcott, Woodbury, Craftsbury, Greensboro, Stannard, Hardwick: Council office Williston - Emily
For Community 241 Westford, Underhill, Jericho, Essex, Richmond, Huntington, Bolton: Megan Annis firstname.lastname@example.org
For Community 244 Bristol, Lincoln, Ferrisburg, Monkton, New haven, Starksboro, Addison, Panton, Vergennes, Waltham, Weybridge, Bridport, Cornwall, Middlebury, Ripton, Salisbury, Shoreham: Marie Boise email@example.com
For Community 246 Colchester, Alburg, Grand Isle, Isle La Motte, Milton, North Hero, South Hero: Amy Latulippe firstname.lastname@example.org
For Community 253 Winooski, Burlington, S. Burlington, Williston, Charlotte, Hinesburg, Shelburne, St. George: Pam Cox email@example.com
Instructions for placing cupboard orders: How to Place a Cupboard Order