This is Cookie Cupboard 9
A well sugared, cookie selling machine
The girls and their volunteers of Communities: 235, 241, 246, 253, parts of 240 and 244 .
The cupboard is located at the McLures Moving and Storage, 167 Colchester Road (2A) in Essex.
The warehouse is just a little south on 2A of where 289-the circ meets Susie Willson Rd.
Storage Unit 528
Come through the gates and turn to the right - then it's on the right side.
THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU PICKED UP YOUR INITIAL ORDER
The Gate! If you are picking up after 4:15 (the gate closes at 4:30) you will have to call/text me when you arrive at the gate - or honk if you forgot your phone, so I can come open it...
For pickup schedule times, please scroll down the page or click Notes and/or Schedule on the green bar.
If you plan to have a booth at a location outside of your community's area, PLEASE check in with the community cookie manager of the area where you want to have your booth (in contacts below). We don't want two troops to show up in the same spot or too close together.
When you have returns, if you can let me know roughly what you will be bringing back ahead of time, I can enter it into the Budde and print the receipt before I go to the cupboard. I can put the exact count on the receipt when you arrive at the cupboard with your returns.
2/16/17 P.M. - Hopefully everyone got the instructions to order Toffees and S'mores with their initial order. I'll be rationing them out . 2 cases per troop of the S'mores and one case of Toffees. I have to fill initial orders for the individual girls first. The pile I have will not last long. I have 25 cases of Toffees and 80 S'mores, so don't plan on these much for your booths. I'm guessing as this evolves there will be trading between troops and a chance I'll be taking back partial cases of these after a booth.
2/16/17 - It Looks like we may not have many of the S'mores or Toffees available in the cupboard, I have a small pile of each and when they are gone I guess that's it - no restocks. I have a cupboard meeting tonight, so I'll hear the details then.
2/15/17 - S'mores and Toffees are in and will be delivered to the cupboard soon. If you need to get cookies this week, let me know and we can arrange for a time. Continue to place orders in eBudde when your booth is appoved.
2/11/17 - If you are having a booth on the 24th and want to pickup on the 22nd let me know. Send me an email to arrange a pickup time.
2/7/17 - Ouooo le Meow - most of the cookies have arrived at the ware house! Waiting for Toffees and S'mores.
2/2/17 - Begin placing your booth orders in eBudde for the cupboard
1/10/17 - Added a slide show
12/26/16 - I've added the link for last years booth sales (scroll down). It should open a Google Sheets tab for you. If anyone has trouble seeing it, please let me know.
11/29/16 - It's almost time, just a month till the cookie adventure starts. Don't forget to register for the cookie rally at the Essex Expo Center.
6/1 /16- A huge thanks to troops returning booth data. I've forwarded it to Kathie, so she and Kristel can start picking through it for ordering purposes for next year, etc. If you would like to have the info now, let me know and I'll email it to you. I'll post a link here in the Fall or when we get closer to booth time next year.
5/24/16 - Arrangements are being made for the 450 cases of donated and left over cookies to go to the National Guard, which should be in a couple weeks. Thanks to Vicky, troop 30145 for arranging this and to Keith for the delivery.
THANK YOU to all the Adult Volunteers and Parents who have helped the girls sell cookies !
A Big Thanks to Keith and his crew at the warehouse for all the assistance he volunteers to us during cookie time, passing out the initial order to those communities who pick up here in Essex and providing our cupbord space.
We sold 42,240 boxes at booths in 2015 - that was amazing !
In 2016 - 55,020 packages went out of the cupboard. What a sale you all did ! Please share this with your girls so they can see how well they did.
Now, Are you wondering how our cupboard did compaired to the others ? We are number 3 for the whole council. Concidering our population density, that's quite good because we are number 1 for the state of VT. Here are some totals:
1 Manchester area - 138,432
2 Exiter - 66,060 (105,540 for both)
Camp Seawood - Portsmouth area (part of the Exiter area) - 39,480
3 Chittenden (Us, Cupboard 9) - 55,020
4 Nashua - 42,000
Rutland - 19,644
Barrie - 14,100
Barton (Newport area) - 4,380
Camp Farnsworth - forgot to ask what that one was...
2011 - 24,276 Boxes
2012 - 29,040 Boxes
2013 - 27,156 Boxes
2014 - 30,216 Boxes
2015 - 42,240 Boxes
2016 - 55,020 Boxes
2017 - Oh my, we've created a monster - can we do better than 55 thousand boxes ???
Here's some other Cookie Stats for the whole council for the initial and booth sales combined:
We sold 1,365,936 boxes
7,510 girls sold. 181 boxes per girl average
Two girls sold 3,000 boxes, eight girls sold over 2,000 boxes
There were 17,250 boxes for gift of sharing
SU community 253 sold 46,727
Su community 246 sold 41,267
For Slide Show, the last five years of the cookie cupboard - What Can A Cookie Do, click on this link:
If anyone has some pictures of the Girls in action, and would like to share, please send them to me so I can include them. We need to make this slide show more interesting than stacks of cookie cases.....
For Collected Cookie Sales Data from Booths in 2016, click on this link:
Please Order For The Next Booth by Monday Night
As soon as you have planned your Booth times, place your order into eBudde and enter the pickup date to be a couple days before your booth date. Order early, but don't pickup too early. If you need to cancel, let me know (text or email) so I can send your cookies out with someone else. Don't forget to make sure your booth date is entered on Cookie Locator, so customers can find you. If you need to cancel your booth, be sure to take it off cookie locator so customers are not looking for a troop that's not at a location - or, so that another troop can take your spot.
Using the Cupboard
Please keep these things in mind when placing a cupboard order:
Always Check The Calendar Schedule below, for cupboard times before coming to the warehouse.
- I will post notes for your troop number letting you know when your order is ready to be picked up - which would either be Wednesday or Friday if the order is placed by Monday . Monday cupboard time is mostly for returns. If I have enough supply, extras and small booth orders may be picked up then.
- I will usually have cupboard hours on M W F after 12:00, during the day (because it is an outside storage warehouse and it's warmer after 12 ). If you are totally unable to make it there during daylight, please let me know so we can make other arrangements.
- Very important - Fill in your contact information on your cupboard order - Name, Phone Number, eMail address.
- ORDERING : To ensure we have enough cookies for everyone's booth across the council and yet not have cookies left at the end of the sale, Please place your orders for your booth as soon as you know the date of your booth or at least by the Monday before your scheduled booth so it can be picked up on Friday. Council places our cupboard restock order on Tuesday according to the orders placed on Monday . If orders come in after this, it throws off the reorder schedule and I may not have enough supply for you. This also gives me time to get them ready for you and find more if there is a shortage. This is one of the reasons for prompt returns, so they are back and can go out again for someone else next booth. As an occasional exception - We don't want any spontaneous, short notice booth sale opportunities to be passed up, please feel free to check with me for availability of cookies. If you are running out of cookies at booth way before the end of the booth time, call or text me, I may be available to get more supply to you.
- RETURNS: If you have cookies left from a booth sale and wish to return them, you may bring back 25% of what you checked out for that booth (your last order, not a total of all of them). They should be back to the cupboard by Monday night. If you can't make it to the cupboard Monday, please let me know by Monday night what you will be bringing back by Wednesday so we can include them as available inventory that can go out in the Friday pick ups. The better we control this, the less leftovers we have at the end. If I am available Sat. or Sun. or on Mon. morning before cupboard time, returns could be brought to my house - email or call/text to arrange. I encourage you to return unsold cases promptly, even if you plan to have more booth sales, especially if there will be a weekend between planned booths. This keeps inventory flowing so Eileen doesn't have to make as many reorders to the bakery and avoids having too many left at the end of the sale. I also don't want to see troops stuck with cases they can no longer return if they are done selling. Please do not hold them all until the end of cupboard time in April - contact me. I know it's inconvenient to make lots of trips to the cupboard, but this is what we need to do to have better control and availability of our cookie inventory. Returns (and small pickups) can always come to my house at odd times if your schedule doesn't match the cupboard schedule - just check in with me. Remember, you can take out mixed flavor cases but returns have to be full cases of each flavor. Also, when you have returns, if you can let me know roughly what you will be bringing back ahead of time, I can enter it into the Budde and print the receipt before I go to the cupboard.
- Troop to Troop Transfers: This can be done if you want to trade cookie types with another troop or just transfer them to another troop. Why would you do this? If you are out of some type at a booth and the cupboard is not open or the other troop is near by. If you have kept your supply too long and they can't come back to the cupboard and you are done selling and the other troop isn't. This transfer can be done in eBudde, there is a spot for it. No money is exchanged. Each sales report is adjusted so the final sweep will take the correct amount.
Internet connection at the warehouse: The connection is pretty good (in the parking lot...), so when I get a chance I am able to update this site while I'm there with any "emergency" cookie developments. Like, there was an attack by a random herd of squirrals and all the Thin Mints are gone.... Email, call OR text my cell to contact me. 802-363-5565 - If you can - A Text is better - just remember to include who you are, because if I'm helping someone with cookies I might not answer and will have to get back to you.
There are Sales suggestions as well as instructions about how to work eBudde if you need a refresher or are new.
All suggestions and comments about how to make the cupboard work better are welcome ...
Troop Number Notes
I'll try to match the pick up time you entered into eBudde as close as possible to when I'm at the cupboard, and in the order that the request was placed in eBudde - sometimes there are several people requesting the same pick up time.
PULLED Orders -
|None of these are pulled because there is no room yet - so pickup will take a little longer|
30635 - COl000 - 3/3
30463 - OPl000 - 2/24
51845 - KPl000 - 3/3
30115 - BPl000 - 3/10
30635 - QPl000 - 3/17
30292 - JRl000 - 3/15
30167 - PSl000 - 3/8
30777 - 9Tl000 - 2/24 - - blocking off 20-30 min - 3:30-4
30240 - VTl000 - 3/15 - You need to round up another 8 boxes to make an even case. It can be more toffees or 8 of something else. Just have in mind what you think you'd want when you pick up.
30821 - 5Ul000 - 3/1
51830 - FlJ000 - 3/3
30755 - 3/22 -
30329 - 3/6
30123 - 2/22
30474 - 2/22
30099 - 3/1
30308 - 2/24
Independant Girls Orders:
This area will have pick up information for girls who are not in a troop
Wallace - IRN2J000 - 2/24 - 5:30 - pulled
Williams - IO2J000 - 2/22 - 4:15- pulled
|February 20||February 21||February 22||February 23||February 24||February 25||February 26|
30123 - 11:00
51780 - 12:00
30187 - 3:15
52005 - 3:30
Williams - 4:15
30494 - 4:30
30050 - 12:00
30308 - 1:00
30635 - 1:15
30076 - 2:00
30039 - 3:00
30777 - 3:30
30954 - 4:00
30463 - 4:40
Wallace - 5:30
Contact and General Cookie Questions
Product Sales Manager: Kathie Hebert will be missed, she retired in July, we wish her well with what ever she does next.
eBudde ISSUES: Robin Boyd firstname.lastname@example.org
The Williston Office is located at 60 Knight Lane, Williston 888-474-9686 Beverly Hill,
For Community 235 - Franklin: Bakersfield, Fletcher, Berkshire, Highgate, Enosburg Falls, Fairfax, Georgia, Fairfield, Sheldon, Franklin, Montgomery, Richmond, St. Albans, Swanton: Sara Blow
For Community 240 Belvidere, Cambridge, Jeffersonville, Waterville, Eden, Hyde Park, Johnson, Lake Elmore, Elmore, Morrisville, Wolcott, Woodbury, Craftsbury, Greensboro, Stannard, Hardwick: Council office Williston
For Community 241 - Snowflake: Westford, Underhill, Jericho, Essex, Richmond, Huntington, Bolton: Jennie Clarke email@example.com
For Community 244 - GreenMountain Girls: Bristol, Lincoln, Ferrisburg, Monkton, New haven, Starksboro, Addison, Panton, Vergennes, Waltham, Weybridge, Bridport, Cornwall, Middlebury, Ripton, Salisbury, Shoreham: Marie Boise firstname.lastname@example.org
For Community 246 Colchester, Alburg, Grand Isle, Isle La Motte, Milton, North Hero, South Hero: Heather Merwin Heatherjean489@yahoo.com
For Community 253 Winooski, Burlington, S. Burlington, Williston, Charlotte, Hinesburg, Shelburne, St. George Pam Cox email@example.com
Instructions for placing cupboard orders: eBudde video on initial order and booths https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN_se4O7uw4