This is Cookie Cupboard 9
A well sugared, cookie selling machine
The girls and their volunteers of Communities: 235, 241, 246, 253, parts of 240 and 244 .
The cupboard is located at the McLures Moving and Storage, 167 Colchester Road (2A) in Essex.
The warehouse is just a little south on 2A of where 289-the circ meets Susie Willson Rd.
Storage Unit # 516
Come through the gates and turn to the right - then it's on the right side.
THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU PICKED UP YOUR INITIAL ORDER
The Gate! If you are picking up after 4:15 (the gate closes at 4:30) you will have to call/text me when you arrive at the gate - or honk if you forgot your phone, so I can come open it...
Cupboard closes April 4th
For pickup schedule times, please scroll down the page or click Notes and/or Schedule on the green bar.
If you plan to have a booth at a location outside of your community's area, PLEASE check in with the community cookie manager of the area you want to have your booth. We don't want two troops to show up in the same spot or too close together.
When you have returns, if you can let me know roughly what you will be bringing back ahead of time, I can enter it into the Budde and print the receipt before I go to the cupboard.
4/24 - Arrangements are being made for the 450 cases of donated and left over cookies to go to the National Guard, which should be in a couple weeks.
3/31 - A huge thanks to troops returning booth data. I'll get that to you soon - it's very interesting
THANK YOU to all the Adult Volunteers and Parents who have helped the girls sell cookies !
We sold 42,240 boxes at booths last year - that was amazing !
This year we have 55,000 on the graph - I'm waiting for the offical number from Kathie. What a sale you all did ! Please share this with your girls so they can see how well they did this year.
2011 - 24,276 Boxes
2012 - as of 3/16/2012 the amount had gotten to 26,844
2013 - 27,156 Boxes
2014 - 30,216 Boxes
2015 - 42,240 Boxes
2016 - about 55,000 Boxes
Please Order For The Next Booth by Monday Night
As soon as you have planned your Booth times, place your order into eBudde and enter the pickup date to be a couple days before your booth date. Order early but don't pickup too early. Don't forget to make sure your booth date is entered on Cookie Locator, so customers can find you.
Troop Number Notes
I'll try to match the pick up time you entered into eBudde as close as possible to when I'm at the cupboard, and in the order that the request was placed in eBudde - sometimes there are several people requesting the same pick up time.
PULLED Orders -
Means your order has been assembled in a pile and waiting for the pickup time.
Independant Girls Orders:
Using the Cupboard
Please keep these things in mind when placing a cupboard order:
Always Check The Calendar Schedule below, for cupboard times before coming to the warehouse.
- I will post notes for your troop number letting you know when your order is ready to be picked up - which would either be Wednesday or Friday if the order is placed by Monday . Monday cupboard time is mostly for returns. If I have enough supply, extras and small booth orders may be picked up then.
- I will usually have cupboard hours on M W F after 12:00, during the day (because it is a storage warehouse and it's warmer after 12 ). If you are totally unable to make it there during daylight, please let me know so we can make other arrangements.
- Very important - Fill in your contact information on your cupboard order - Name, Phone Number, eMail address.
- ORDERING : To ensure we have enough cookies for everyone's booth accross the council and yet not have cookies left at the end of the sale, Please place your orders for your booth as soon as you know the date of your booth or at least by the Monday before your scheduled booth so it can be picked up on Friday. Kathie places our cupboard restock order on Tuesday according to the orders placed on Monday . If orders come in after this, it throws off the reorder schedule and I may not have enough supply for you. This also gives me time to get them ready for you and find more if there is a shortage. This is one of the reasons for prompt returns, so they are back and can go out again for someone elses next booth. As an occasional exception - Since we don't want any spontaneous booth sale opportunities to be passed up, please check with me for availability of cookies, if you have short notice of a possible booth sale.
- RETURNS: If you have cookies left from a booth sale and wish to return them, you may bring back 25% of what you checked out for that booth (your last order, not a total of all of them). They should be back to the cupboard by Monday night. If you can't make it to the cupboard Monday, please let me know by Monday night what you will be bringing back by Wednesday so we can include them as available inventory that can go out in the Friday pick ups. The better we control this, the less leftovers we have at the end. If I am available Sat. or Sun. or on Mon. morning before cupboard time, returns could be brought to my house - email or call to arrange. I encourage you to return unsold cases promptly, even if you plan to have more booth sales, especially if there will be a weekend between planned booths. This keeps inventory flowing so Kathie doesn't have to make as many reorders to the bakery and avoids having too many left at the end of the sale. I also don't want to see troops stuck with cases they can no longer return if they are done selling. Please do not hold them all untill the end of cupboard time in April. I know it's inconvienent to make lots of trips to the cupboard, but this is what we need to do to have better control and availability of our cookie inventory. Returns (and small pickups) can always come to my house at odd times if your schedule doesn't match the cupboard schedule - just check in with me. Remember, you can take out mixed flavor cases but returns have to be full cases of each flavor. Also, when you have returns, if you can let me know roughly what you will be bringing back ahead of time, I can enter it into the Budde and print the receipt before I go to the cupboard.
Internet connection at the warehouse: The connection is pretty good (in the parking lot...), so when I get a chance I am able to update this site while I'm there with any "emergency" cookie developments. Like, there was an attack by a random herd of squirrals and all the Thin Mints are gone.... Email, call OR text my cell to contact me. 802-363-5565 - If you can - A Text is better - just remember to include who you are, because if I'm helping someone with cookies I might not answer and will have to get back to you.
There are Sales suggestions as well as instructions about how to work eBudde if you need a refresher or are new.
All suggestions and comments about how to make the cupboard work better are welcome ...
|April 25||April 26||April 27||April 28||April 29||April 30||May 1|
Contact and General Cookie Questions
Product Sales Manager: Kathie Hebert email@example.com
eBudde ISSUES: Robin Boyd firstname.lastname@example.org
The Williston Office is located at 60 Knight Lane, Williston 888-474-9686 x4300
For Community 235 Bakersfield, Fletcher, Berkshire, Highgate, Enosburg Falls, Fairfax, Georgia, Fairfield, Sheldon, Franklin, Montgomery, Richmond, St. Albans, Swanton: Cathy Larsson
For Community 240 Belvidere, Cambridge, Jeffersonville, Waterville, Eden, Hyde Park, Johnson, Lake Elmore, Elmore, Morrisville, Wolcott, Woodbury, Craftsbury, Greensboro, Stannard, Hardwick: Council office Williston
For Community 241 Westford, Underhill, Jericho, Essex, Richmond, Huntington, Bolton: Megan Annis email@example.com
For Community 244 Bristol, Lincoln, Ferrisburg, Monkton, New haven, Starksboro, Addison, Panton, Vergennes, Waltham, Weybridge, Bridport, Cornwall, Middlebury, Ripton, Salisbury, Shoreham: Marie Boise firstname.lastname@example.org
For Community 246 Colchester, Alburg, Grand Isle, Isle La Motte, Milton, North Hero, South Hero: Amy Latulippe email@example.com
For Community 253 Winooski, Burlington, S. Burlington, Williston, Charlotte, Hinesburg, Shelburne, St. George: Pam Cox firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for placing cupboard orders: eBudde video on initial order and booths https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN_se4O7uw4