This is the homepage for cookie cupboard 9.
The cupboard will be located at: McLures Moving and Storage 167 Colchester Road (just off of 289-the circ)
THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU PICKED UP YOUR INITIAL ORDER
The Williston Office is located at 60 Knight Lane, Williston 888-474-9686
This page is maintained by Belle Pfeiffer, to contact her you can e-mail her at email@example.com
Or Cell # 363-5565
Cupboard Status: **
Monday March 31st - 11:30 - The last of the Cookies got loaded up and are on their way back to NH.
This website will remain active and post any cupboard news that occurs - results from any post cookie season cupboard meetings etc. - and especially in the Fall when we ramp up again. I'd like to hear from you about how your booths went, any problems, things you think could be done better, any new booth ideas, anything about the cupboard you can think of. You have about 10 months to think about it - send me an email any time....
Everyone has done such a great job selling cookies despite all the supply issues.
Everyone think about... 30,000 BOXES OF COOKIES !
We actually did sell 30,216 boxes ! Great job by all the girls and their adult volunteers. That's a darn lot of cookies...
What will it be Next Year ??
Please keep these things in mind when placing a cupboard order:
* Always Check The Calendar Schedule At The Bottom Of This Page for cupboard times before coming to the warehouse.
* I will post notes for your troop number letting you know when your order is ready to be picked up - which would either be Wednesday or Friday if the order is placed Monday - orders placed before,on the weekend might be ready for pickup Monday .
* I will usually have cupboard hours on M W F during the day (because it is a storage warehouse). If you are totally unable to make it there during daylight, please let me know so we can make other arrangements.
* Very important - Fill in your contact information on your cupboard order - Name, Phone Number, eMail address.
* To ensure we have enough cookies for everyone's booth and yet not have cookies left at the end of the sale, Please place your orders for your booth the Monday before your scheduled booth so it can be picked up on Friday. This gives me time to get them ready for you and find more if there is a shortage. This is one of the reasons for prompt returns, so they are back and can out again for the next booth. BUT.. as an occasional exception - Since we don't want any spontaneous booth sale opportunities to be passed up, please check with me for availability of cookies, if you have short notice of a possible booth sale.
* If you have cookies left from a booth sale and wish to return them (continued sale of leftovers is encouraged), you may bring back 25% of what you checked out for that booth. These returns need to be the day after the booth sale or on Monday after a weekend booth. If I am available Sat. or Sun. night, returns could be brought to my house - call to arrange.
* Please remember that I do not have an internet connection at the warehouse - sorry, I still have a "dumb" phone - if I'm there call OR text my cell to contact me. 363-5565 - A Text is good, because if I'm helping someone with cookies I might not answer and will have to call you back.
There is lots to look at on the eBudde site, sales suggestions as well as instructions about how to work eBudde if you need a refresher or are new. As any interesting new info pops up - I'll post it here. All suggestions and comments about how to make the cupboard work better are welcome ...
Location: For the cookie cupboard: The Cupboard Unit is #235. As you enter the storage warehouse yard through the gates, turn to the right and go towards the end of the first group of units. Tan Toyota minivan sitting in front, means I'm there. If the unit door is down, it means I'm over at the warehouse office and will be back soon.
McLures Moving and Storage 167 Colchester Road (just a bit south of Susie Wilson/2A and the ramps for 289).
TROOP NUMBER NOTES:
Troops listed in the "Calendar block" are ready
**** Call or email me to arrange a cookie pick up time .....
11:00 - Bye-Bye Cookies....
*** If anyone has too many cookies from the initial order or extras that they want to trade or sell to another troop who needs what you don't want - let me know and I can put the requests here so troops can connect with each other.
At the end of cookie time last year, there were a couple successful troop to troop transfers by posting here - so we should think about using this procedure earlier in the sale period, especially for cookies that were initial orders and not returnable to the cupboard.
Last Updated: 2014-07-18 10:46:13