This is Cookie Cupboard 9.
The cupboard is located at the McLures Moving and Storage, 167 Colchester Road (2A) in Essex. Storage Unit #337
The warehouse is just a little south on 2A of where 289-the circ meets Susie Willson Rd.
Come through the gates and turn to the right.
THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU PICKED UP YOUR INITIAL ORDER
The page is being rebuilt ! If there is other info that you would like to see on the site, let me know.
For pickup schedule times, please scroll down the page or click schedule on the green bar.
DON'T FORGET TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS BY MONDAY NIGHT
We Cleaned out our Mint supply on Friday.
More are scheduled to arrive from the bakery this Wednesday. If you are going to want more mints, be sure to place an order into eBudde so I have enough supply.
LETS MAKE IT TO 35,000 BOXES THIS YEAR
WE ARE ALREADY PAST THE 30,000 MARK ! If Booths went well this weekend, we could be at 37,000 Boxes !
THANK YOU to all the Adult Volunteers and Parents who are helping the girls sell cookies !
The girls are doing a wonderful job selling lots of cookies at Booths and Extras. So that all the girls have a chance across the council, we need to keep to our ordering schedule of having orders in by Monday night for Friday pickup. Kathie places the re-order for the cupboards on Tuesday morning. If orders come in later, it throws off the reorder schedule and causes a delay in having enough cookies available. This means any orders placed after Monday night will only be filled - or partially filled after prior orders are filled, in order of when the request was placed on eBudde. Thanks for all your efforts helping the girls with the sale.
3/23 Jericho troop 30949 has 4 cases of dosidos, a case of Sams and a case of Tags to transfer.
3/11 Hinesburg troop 30463 has RahRah Raisin and Toffee if any other troop wants them.
Let me know if you want them and I'll give you contact info.
If you have any defective boxes, bring them by the cupboard to exchange them for another box.
If anyone has any returns from booths that were last weekend, they should be back to the cupboard by Wednesday. 25% of what you took out can be returned.
Toffee-tastic - will be available at the cookie cupboards for booth sales. We still have a supply available.
As soon as you have planned your Booth times, place your order into eBudde and enter the pickup date to be just before your booth. Don't forget to make sure your booth date is on Cookie Locator, so customers can find you.
Troop Number Notes
I'll try to match the pick up time you entered into eBudde as close as possible to when I'm at the cupboard and in the queue with others picking up.
PULLED means your order has been assembled in a pile and waiting for the pickup time.
Orders placed up till Thurs. afternoon are all pulled
Grube - Pick up At my house
Independant Girls initial Orders:
GOJ000 Cline pulled - in my car- so you can pick up at my house or the cupboard
Using the Cupboard
Please keep these things in mind when placing a cupboard order:
Always Check The Calendar Schedule below, for cupboard times before coming to the warehouse.
- I will post notes for your troop number letting you know when your order is ready to be picked up - which would either be Wednesday or Friday if the order is placed by Monday . Monday cupboard time is mostly for returns. If I have enough supply, extras and small booth orders may be picked up.
- I will usually have cupboard hours on M W F after 12:00 during the day (because it is a storage warehouse with no power - lights ). If you are totally unable to make it there during daylight, please let me know so we can make other arrangements.
- Very important - Fill in your contact information on your cupboard order - Name, Phone Number, eMail address.
- To ensure we have enough cookies for everyone's booth and yet not have cookies left at the end of the sale, Please place your orders for your booth as soon as you know the booth date or at least by the Monday before your scheduled booth so it can be picked up on Friday. This gives me time to get them ready for you and find more if there is a shortage. This is one of the reasons for prompt returns, so they are back and can out again for someone elses next booth. BUT.. as an occasional exception - Since we don't want any spontaneous booth sale opportunities to be passed up, please check with me for availability of cookies, if you have short notice of a possible booth sale.
- If you have cookies left from a booth sale and wish to return them (continued sale of leftovers is encouraged), you may bring back 25% of what you checked out for that booth. Remember, you can take out mixed flavor cases but returns have to be full cases of each flavor. These returns need to be the day after the booth sale or on Monday after a weekend booth. If I am available Sat. or Sun., returns could be brought to my house - email or call to arrange.
Internet connection at the warehouse: The connection is pretty good, so when I get a chance I am able to update this site while I'm there with any "emergency" cookie developments. - Email, call OR text my cell to contact me. 802-363-5565 - If you can - A Text is better, because if I'm helping someone with cookies I might not answer and will have to get back to you.
There are Sales suggestions as well as instructions about how to work eBudde if you need a refresher or are new.
All suggestions and comments about how to make the cupboard work better are welcome ...
|March 30||March 31||April 1||April 2||April 3||April 4||April 5|
At the Cupboard:
Don't forget to place
your next order by tomorrow,
Mon. night !
Contact and General Cookie Questions
Product Sales Manager: Kathie Hebert email@example.com
eBudde ISSUES: Robin Boyd firstname.lastname@example.org
The Williston Office is located at 60 Knight Lane, Williston 888-474-9686 x4300
Emily Poirier email@example.com 888.872.5887 x4302 (Williston Office)
For Community 241 Westford,Underhill,Jericho, Essex, Richmond, Huntington, Bolton: Megan Annis firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for placing cupboard orders: How to Place a Cupboard Order